Getting worse

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Robbin Mann

Getting worse

Post by Robbin Mann »

Well, you guys werent' kidding! My face has gotten worse! This is day four for me and I woke up with bumps on my nose (I never get them on my nose) and more on my cheeks and tons of little bumps going up into my hair line. Sheesh!! You guys did say this stuff worked, right???!!! :lol:
Azfireangel
Marla

It works

Post by Marla »

Note: I changed my avatar to a gallery photo temporarily. I am working on a new one that shows the healing from XFML. (ed. Marla, 06 Mar 2005)

Robin, it does work.

My avatar shows a beginning new breakout. I will change it occasionally to show the progress.

The breakout came after I neglected to apply product for some number of weeks. I ran out of soaps and washes from Demodex Solutions, and was washing with regular soap only. I was sporadic about treatment. My skin had not broken out for months and months. Then I picked up a neighbor's puppy. Three days later, my avatar shows the consequences.

The term "worse" is relative. What we see is more activity from the disturbance of the organanisms. We want to disturb them, perturb them, and create a hostile environment for them.

Yay! Keep going!
jon schiavone

worsening

Post by jon schiavone »

Same thing happened to me. I'm on week 2 now. The bumps on my face have gone down. I'm dealing with more redness due to the zz really drying out my skin.