walter walter walter

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tkr

walter walter walter

Post by tkr »

I want your opinion, I am using cold ponds cream it has mineral oil and petroleum in it. I use z cream about every 3rd day now or so.
Ive heard and read from good sources that mineral oil and petroleum suffocates the mites, killing them once they reach the surface, what is your take. tamara

By the way walter, I am proud to say I have informed many rosaceans of my success with your product and I am grateful I found you all. luv ya tamara
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Tamara

Nice to hear you are doing well.............................
I have no idea if cold ponds cream can kill mites yes or no,
I have my doubts but if you do well with it why not?
You killed them already with the ZZ anyway so hard to tell
I have no experience with it but if I was you, I would keep on using the ZZ as maintenance cream and use the pond cream in between if it does well for your skin.

Walter
tkr

Post by tkr »

thanks walter. I plan on using z cream longer, until I am certain they are all gone. Last night I put the z cream on, and I know I there is still some to be killed because I felt them moving and had a few more pimples this morning. I know how hard it is to kill them and I dont plan on stopping until I am clear as a whisltle, which I am pretty darn close. Since ive had rosacea for many years, it does take time and patience and ive learned to never quit this process during the bad stage, and have informed many of this, My skin now has never been better. Thank goodness it worked!! tamara

P.S walter I noticed some people think tea tree oil kills mites, can you clarify this. When you google it some sites say it cures and some indicate it does not.thanks tamara
Walter

Post by Walter »

Sometimes I wonder why people always want to invent the wheel again,
one of the reasons demodex mites are not taken seriously most of the time is because there are almost no products available
which can effectively eliminate those mites on the human skin, attempts trying to eliminate them with all kind of stuff doesn’t give the
expected result because they simple are not able to eliminate them, resulting in dismissing the mite theory.
As far as we know, and out of our experience, for the moment, the only product which can effectively do this is the ZZ cream,
the Xin Fumanling comes close but anyway less effective.
There are many products which can kill some mites, but not much, so my answer on your question about tea tree oil is,
probably it will do something like many other stuff, but something is not good enough…………

Walter
tkr

Post by tkr »

Thank you walter.
I know the mites are not easy to get rid of, its a very difficult process that takes time and patience, and they can reoccur unfortunately, so getting rid of them in the first place is crucial, everyone is different so it may never come back for some and come back for others. Correct me if i'm wrong walter.
luv ya, tamara
Walter

Post by Walter »

Indeed, you are right

for some people, once the mites are gone, they are gone or they stay anyway within the limits so they cause no harm, others have to do a maintenance treatment to keep them away.

Walter