Crem ZZ - vasomotor rhinitis.

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Przemek

Crem ZZ - vasomotor rhinitis.

Post by Przemek »

I use the cream for several years and ZZ cream helps me
But I have a problem - vasomotor rhinitis.

Has anyone had this?
the problem is when I use the cream .... if you do not use it after a few days passed rhinitis.
The problem appeared after several years of using the cream.
My nose had become sensitive to the ZZ cream.
I tried to use a little but it does not help.
How to Brush a little sneeze the next day for no reason and doing my runny nose ....

Someone just has too?
What do I do?
Acorn59

Re: Crem ZZ - vasomotor rhinitis.

Post by Acorn59 »

Hey Przemek,

I saw your post right when you posted it, but I didn't really know the answer to your question, and was hoping someone more knowledgable than me would be able to answer and help you.

It looks like vasomotor rhinitis symptoms are caused by a trigger. And in your case, it looks like you have found your trigger (zzcream). Since the cause is unknown,.... your only bet is to eliminate zzcream.

Since you have used zzcream for several years, you are on a maintenance treatment right? So maybe you would only use it once a week, or once every 2 weeks? To keep the mites at bay, but to still live comfortably.

And since some of the ingredients in zzcream is not disclosed, it's hard to figure out what could be bothering you. Have you tried just using sulphur, or just zinc oxide to see if you have a reaction to these things?

There are other ways to keep demodex at bay, and I think you have already eliminated most of them if you've been on zzcream for that long.

I think you're going to have to do a process of elimination for you to still be able to eliminate demodex , but to get rid of your vasomotor rhinitis symptoms.